Isaiah 40:31

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

News

Just this morning both Caitlin and I were at Dr. Fuh. He came to us saying that he got new equipment in!  Caitlin and I listened to him go on, saying he got a new machine called the "Rib Hump Killer." Very professional. :) But from what Dr. Fuh said, it may extend our 'day to day' hours up to 30 min. more, but in the long run, this  devise will help us alot. Very encouraging!
Next week, on Tuesday, Caitlin and I will get x-rays taken, and sort-of get a "progress report." I'm excited to see how far we've come since mid- September. I hope we've come far!
Other news I found out today, was that next week instead of doing weights morning and night, I will be doing another devise! It's long and rectangular, and I'd have one end underneath an arm, and the other having weights on it. Why the change of equipment? Well, Dr. Fuh was working on my lumbar curve before with the weights, and now is moving on to my thoracic curve with a device I'm not sure of the name at this moment. :)  I'll be sure to keep you posted, and I'll find out the name of that devise next Tuesday!
Thanks,
Caroline

3 comments:

  1. Will be praying that your report goes well....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think Dr. Fuh is one of the coolest names for a doctor ever. Heck, not even a doctor, just to have that last name, but the doctor part really adds a kick to it.
    Wow, that's awesome. I bet that Rib Hump Killer does some pretty awesome stuff, haha. Be sure to keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you been to an ortho? and if so are you still going? If you happen to need an extra chair, I have one that I would sell. My daughter did this for 2-3 years and we had the surgery in June and she is fine now.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to read our blog! Feel free to comment-we love to get comments!!
~Caiti and Carrie