Isaiah 40:31

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Osteopathic Doctor

Hi! This is Carrie, and I just wanted to let you all know what happened a few months ago when we visited an osteopathic doctor, Dr. Asher. I had visited him before, but this was Caitlin's first visit with him. I went first with him, and we talked about. . . scoliosis. ;) He even gave me a mini lesson on the head, and brain waves! (Just don't quiz me. . .) Also, in this second session, just like last time, he turned off the lights, and worked on my head- and just like last time my pelvic bone moved. He had released some kind of pressure! He said that the bone would move right back into it's crooked place unless we got ankle support- because both Caitlin and I have ankle pronation. My "kiddish" point of view of ankle pronation is that when my feet and ankles are straight forward, my knees are turned in. So, he said, to solve that problem, both Caitlin and I should get ankle support in our shoes, and to wear them anywhere we go-- including around the house. Hopefully soon we'll get an appointment with the "ankle guy" Dr. Asher wishes us to see. :)
That's all for now-- we'll be sure to keep you posted!
-Carrie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to read our blog! Feel free to comment-we love to get comments!!
~Caiti and Carrie