Isaiah 40:31

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Is it not fun seeing everyone's eyes full of excitement on Christmas morning? I love it that on every other day we're dragging my other siblings out of bed to wake up, but on Christmas morning everyone's up at 6:00. :)

I think the most funny moment on Christmas day for me, was giving my brother, Bentley (9), his gift. I had given him legos, a toy "gun" and he was giving me a hug, saying "Thanks." Well, you see, I forgot to give him one last gift in my hand - a sports air horn. While he was giving me a hug I pushed down hard on the air horn button and made him jump a foot in the air! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to read our blog! Feel free to comment-we love to get comments!!
~Caiti and Carrie